The process to flip a house is simple.
- Find a property off-market that's in need of some work
- Buy direct from the seller at a discount
- Fix it up (fix & flip) or leave it as-is (quick flip)
- Resell it for a profit
See. It's simple.
What's difficult is taking action.
A lot of people understand how flipping works, but they never take action and actually do it themselves.
Here are the common objections:
- I don't have enough money to flip houses
- Flipping houses would take way too much time
- I'm afraid I might lose money flipping a house
The problem is, these objections don’t apply to all types of flips.
Remember, there are 3 Ways to Flip a House.
The one I focus on and teach other pastors, missionaries and Christian leaders to focus on is Quick Flipping (aka Flip Hacking).
With Quick Flipping:
- You don't have to have money to buy or remodel the house
- You don't have to spend as much time as a retail fix & flip