The process to flip a house is simple.
- Find a property off-market that's in need of some work
- Buy direct from the seller at a discount
- Fix it up (fix & flip) or leave it as-is (quick flip)
- Resell it for a profit
See. It's simple.
What's difficult is taking action.
A lot of people understand how flipping works, but they never take action and actually do it themselves.
Here are the common objections:
- I don't have enough money to flip houses
- Flipping houses would take way too much time
- I'm afraid I might lose money flipping a house
The problem is, these objections don’t apply to all types of flips.
Remember, there are 3 Ways to Flip a House.
The one I focus on and teach other pastors, missionaries and Christian leaders to focus on is Quick Flipping (aka Flip Hacking).
With Quick Flipping:
- You don't have to have money to buy or remodel the house
- You don't have to spend as much time as a retail fix & flip
- There's no risk of losing money on a remodel (because you’re not doing one)
Quick Flipping isn't the only way to flip, but it's one of the ways that addresses the objections that people in ministry often have.
Flipping homes is simple, but not easy. The hard part is taking action.
If you're willing to take action, Quick Flipping (aka Flip Hacking) can make extra income for your family while allowing you to remain devoted to ministry.
That's what it did for our family!
If you'd like to learn more about Quick Flipping/Flip Hacking and how it has helped our family & others in ministry, click here.